Three injured, including junior commissioned officer and his daughter, were injured in the attack.
Jammu. There was a terror attack on the Sunjwan Army camp here on Saturday. Jash-e-Mohammed’s hand is being told behind the attack. Three juries including a junior commissioned officer and his daughter were injured in this. There is a possibility of 3 to 4 terrorists being hidden in the camp. The security force surrounds the entire area. The sound of firing and noise is coming inside the camp. A red alert has been issued throughout the city. Schools located within 500 meters of the camp have been closed.
Intelligence gave warnings
– According to the news agency, Intelligence gave warnings of Jash’s attack on the Army or the Security Establishment.
– The agency had said that in the wake of Afzal Guru’s Death Anniversary, Jaim terrorists can execute a major attack. Let AfroL know that Afzal was hanged on February 9, 2013.
Terrorists firing at bunker
– The news agency told Jammu Jammu’s IG SD Singh Jamwal that the firing was done on Saturday bunker at 4:55 pm. It was fired counter-on behalf of the jawans. The terrorists are entangled in a quarter of the army.
– About this attack, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has spoken to the DGP of Jammu and Kashmir. Along with this, the Home Ministry officials have instructed to monitor it.
Instructions to keep nearby schools closed
After this terrorist attack, the district administration has been asked to close all the schools in the radius of 500 meters around the camp.
CRPF attacked camps last month
– On January 7, there was a terrorist attack on CRPF camp in Pulwama, Jammu, in which five soldiers including 3 Captains were killed.
– Three militants were killed in the counter-response. Jaish-e-Mohammed took responsibility for the attack.
– CRPF spokesperson Rajendra Yadav had told that this is the first time that local terrorists have executed Suicide Attack.
2 big attacks
– In the Valley last year, there was a fidayeen attack on 182 battalion BSF camp in October. All 3 terrorists were killed in the operation of the security force. However, a young man was also martyred. Then Jaish-e-Mohammed took responsibility for the attack.
– Earlier in June, the Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists attacked the convoy of the CRPF. There was a sub-inspector in this martyr. At the same time, two jawans were injured. Lashkar-e-Taiba had taken responsibility for the attack. After firing on the train, the terrorists hid in a nearby school. After some time the army took over the morcha and all the terrorists hiding in the school were killed.
206 terrorists killed in 2017
– In 2017, Security Forces piled up 206 terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir. J & K Police Chief SP Vaid said, “I want to make it clear that our operation was not only to kill the terrorists but also to include them in the mainstream. We have included 75 youth in mainstream . ”